5 June, 2015
A few head-scratchers from recent Brit puzzles. Enough to recruit a few more heads, so that we can scratch together. Or maybe you'll perceive the logic at first glance, and tell me what I'm missing.
Then again, if you'd rather pass on the parsing, feel free to create clues for the same batch of answers. See who can't out-Brit the Brits in surface sheen.
1. Mostly put out about risen and not forbidden double-dealing = DUPLICITOUS
2. Maybe greeting King, recklessly firing secret rounds = GRIEF-STRICKEN
3. Spooner's plan to attract mods to Bordeaux store, perhaps = WINE CELLAR
4. Intimate chat of a lord with a good track record reportedly = COZY
5. English paper’s redhead dropped? No latitude there = EQUATOR
6. Incomplete permission to enter for Felipe, the king = ELVIS
7. Rescuers on the way to see rescue ship find one of first pair listed for saving? = LANDMARK
Thanks for any insights, and delights.