13 January, 2015
Been a while, cryptophiles, since my last Clues of Repute dispatch. (That's coz I'm still engulfed in cinching the first draft of Riddling - yay - as well as doing the daily Suzzle on RN Summer Breakfast.) Having a break as well? Not quite. One day.
Anyhow, hope this next bunch of seven merit the wait. I'm optimistic, as the clues are like a chocolate milk shake, only crunchy. Best of luck in munching the wordplay. (There are some stand-out novelties here.) Feel free to share your eurekas and/or alternative clues. Stay well.
1. Farmer gets inside combine (5)
2. Account includes a single wrong number (9)
3. Eccentric return of stuttering Labour Party? (7)
4. Conversely, where one might reckon to be after five? (2,3,5,4)
5. Sweater in pink emphasising the body (9)
6. Naturally belonging in coch (so spelled) (9)
7. It's nothing like Psycho! (3,4,4)
COR47 SOLUTION: Panorama, Marilyn Monroe, bungalow, accusative, noted, haddock, anxious